9 Questions to Consider When Your Organization is Growing
Updated: Jan 17
Whether it's the Philadelphia 100, the Soaring 76, or 50 on Fire, the lists of fastest growing companies showcase exciting milestones with organizations headquartered across the Greater Philadelphia region. With growth comes changes in processes, people strategies, and business technologies.
As organizations hire new team members, open new offices, implement remote work strategies, or acquire other businesses, many times we see the phone solutions are overlooked. This includes the phone system's features and functionalities and monthly phone service including call volume, phone lines, phone numbers, fax numbers, and conference calling services.
Here are 9 phone solution questions to consider when your organization is growing:
1. Do new employees need physical desk phones or are there other options to fit how people want to work like PC-based softphones or mobile apps?
2. How quickly can the current telecom vendor add phones to the existing phone system or make any system changes?
3. How much will it cost to add phones or extensions to our current phone system or is it time to review other options?
4. Do new employees need their own extension, direct phone number, or voicemail box?
5. Are we adding customer service, support, or sales departments that can be more productive with call center tools like call queues or reporting tools?
6. What is the process and price to add phone lines, direct dial phone numbers, or new in-market phone numbers with the current service provider?
7. As offices and remote teams are added, is everyone connected through the phone system allowing for seamless call routing, extension dialing, and transferring?
8. If we have multiple locations, are we paying for monthly phone service at each office, or is there one bill to help consolidate resources, reduce costs, and streamline support?
9. Do we have a local telecom partner to help provide ongoing expertise and guide us to leverage phone solutions as we grow?
Know a business or organization that could benefit from understanding how phone solutions can boost business growth goals? Let them know about our local, full-service telecom company at Recent Communications, Inc.
Help out a friend, business partner, vendor, or customer and share this post!
Call: 484-998-4540 Chat: email@example.com Click: www.recentcom.com